Return Policy Guidelines:
Tulika Arts does not accept any returns unless the product received was damaged. All damaged products should be reported within 24 hours of delivery. See our policy below for original artwork and prints. No Return policy for the Artwork shipped out of India.
Original Artwork – All original artwork is checked by Tulika Arts to ensure that it closely resembles the image. Therefore, we do not take returns. However, if the artwork reached the buyer damaged, we expect the buyer to notify the courier company at the time of delivery (this is very important for us in order to process the refund), immediately get in touch with us and send picture of the damaged product.(We would investigate the issue and accordingly refund your money as quickly as possible). If the original artwork is determined to have been damaged in transit, you would get a full credit of the artwork cost paid by you including the shipping charges. We would credit your account, from which the payment was made, within 7 days after approval of your refund request.
Print – Tulika Arts checks every print to ensure it closely resembles the online image. However, due to digital printing, there can be small variations that are beyond our control. Therefore, we do not accept return for prints for image differences. Returns would be accepted for damaged products at the time of delivery. Please notify the courier company at the time of delivery (this is very important in order for us to process the refund), immediately get in touch with us and send picture of the damaged product.
If the print product is determined to have been damaged in transit, you would get a full credit of the product cost including the shipping charges. You can use this credit to order the same print or order a different print of an equal or higher value (and pay the difference).
(Note: It is our policy that in the event of a disagreement, Tulika Arts holds the right to make the final call on all returns. We would not be able to process any returns if it is not reported within the stipulated time period.
If the product is damaged when it reaches you (please note that Tulika Arts does not insure frames if the painting is in the framed form). If you have received a damaged product, exceptions should be noted immediately on the Airway Bill copy to be retained by the courier shipping company and by yourself. Please also make appropriate remarks on the delivery sheet in presence of the concerned courier company personnel making the delivery and inform us immediately by sending us email at email@example.com
- Return Process:
Before making a return, ensure that you have reported the damaged product to Tulika Arts and have received a return approval.
Returns can be done by following these simple steps:
- In order to make a return, fill out the returns form included with the artwork package, explaining the reason for the return.
- Ship your item back to us in its original packaging and enclose your completed return request form. We strongly encourage you to return the item via a trackable method.
- All returns should happen within 48 hours of delivery.
Tulika Arts GalleryRaghuvanshi Mills, Senapati Bapat MargLowerParel , Mumbai 400013 INDIA
We will typically issue your refund within 48-72 hours of receiving the package.
Refund Policy Guidelines:
Refund for all artwork/product returns:
- For all original artwork that is returned, refund would be given in the form of a credit back to the buyers account. For all print returns, store credit would be given, which can be used to buy the same or different print.
- In case your refund has been approved, we will credit your account, from which the payment was made, within 7 days after approval of your refund request.
- If you paid with alternative methods like ‘Direct Transfer’ or ‘Demand Draft’, we will get in touch with you to ensure an appropriate way for processing your refund.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make you ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (“RBI”).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Tulika Arts in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies
- Refunds may attract deduction of bank charges, shipping costs, payment gateway charges and/or any other charges that may be applicable towards settling of the refund. These charges will be borne by the customer.